A few months ago, the good folks at Adobe reached out, wondering if they could pick my brain on several photo topics for some instructional articles on their site. And pick they did! I’m flattered to be included as a resource along with folks such as Ben Long and Grace Rivera. For photography tips and advice, go check out the articles in which I appear on the following topics (as well as the other articles Adobe published):
- Building a great landscape photo
- Tips for capturing nature photography of all kinds
- Learn to capture motion with panning photography
- Understanding shutter speed
- An introduction to shallow depth of field
- Thinking small for a big impact with macro photography
- Shooting the stars: Tips for astrophotography
It’s worth noting that none of the photos on those pages are mine. I think Adobe may have pulled them from Adobe Stock. They’re all gorgeous.
If you like the work I do, please consider signing up for my low-volume newsletter that I use to announce new projects, items, and giveaways that I think my readers would be interested in.