[Aurora HDR 2017 is now out! Pricing updated below.]
Macphun has announced the next version of Aurora HDR, and it looks like a great update! New features of Aurora HDR 2017 include:
- Improved tone mapping
- New tools, including an adjustable polarize filter and a radial masking tool
- Batch processing
- An updated interface
Take a look at the new features and sign up for Macphun updates that come up between now and the release. Pre-orders will kick off September 15, and the update will launch September 29.
A range of pricing will be available. From Macphun:
- Current users of Aurora HDR Pro can upgrade to Aurora HDR 2017 at a special pre-order price of $49
- Current users of the standard version of Aurora HDR can upgrade to Aurora HDR 2017 at a special pre-order upgrade price of $69
- New customers can pre-order Aurora HDR 2017 for $89
- Pre-order customers will also receive special bonuses that will be announced soon
[Update] Now that the application is out, the pricing is as follows:
- Current users of Aurora HDR Pro can upgrade to Aurora HDR 2017 for $59
- Current users of Aurora HDR can upgrade to Aurora HDR 2017 for $79
- New customers can buy Aurora HDR 2017 for $99
Want to save some more? Use the coupon code PHOTOV17 to get 10% off Aurora HDR 2017, Creative Kit, and Macphun’s current selection of software.
I’m looking forward to getting my hands on this release and updating my book to cover it!
If you like the work I do, please consider signing up for my low-volume newsletter that I use to announce new projects, items, and giveaways that I think my readers would be interested in.
Thanks for sharing the news about Aurora 2017, Jeff – I can’t wait for you to get your hands on it either! 😉